Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup with Sprinkled Roasted Almonds and Cilantro.
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 diced sweet potatoes
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 diced white onion
- 2 tbsp of HARIRA spice blend or TAJINE spice blend
- 3 glass of water (to cover ingredients)
- ¼ cup of heavy cream to garnish
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Half cup of cushed roasted almonds to garnish
- Black pepper to garnish
- In a Cooking pot, brown your oinons in olive oil for 5 minutes until golden.
- Add HARIRA spice blend or TAJINE spice blend, carrots and sweet potatoes and let cook for 5 more
- Add enough water to cover all ingredients and let simmer for 20 minutes
- Once carrots and sweet potato are soft, blend everything.
- Serve in bowl and garnish with heavy cream, fresh coriander leaves, crushed roasted almonds and a dash of black pepper!