- 1lb ( about 25 shrimps) tails and shells removed
- 2 tablespoons CHARMOULA seasoning blend
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- fresh coriander for garnish (optional)
- Start by cleaning your shrimps and removing the tail and shell.
- Heat your pan over medium to high heat and add the oil(we want to grill it).
- Make sure your shrimps are as dry as possible. (pat with paper towel)
- In a bowl, add the CHARMOULA seasoning blend . Make sure to coat very well. (leave in the fridge for 30 minutes for a deeper taste)
- Add the shrimp to the hot pan and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimps are well cooked.
- Remove and add to a plate and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve hot over rice with veggies, potatoes, in a salad, or in a tacos.